Saturday 11 June 2011

You ugly cunt!

After some time spent in Soho you realise that nothing really changes there. Same touts, same crack whores, clippers and junkies. Same nasty transvestite and transsexual prostitutes. There's one guy who puts a heavy make up on his face and stuffs his cloths with something that forms ludicrously exaggerated hips and breasts. He possibly goes by the name "Tanya". Another night I held my mobile in front of me writing a text. "Stop filming me!" - Shouted somebody. I didn't pay attention. Suddenly I saw that crossdresser right by my side. "Stop filming me, you ugly cunt!" Very surprised I told him quickly where to go. "Stop filming me or my purse will land on your head" - He lifted it up menacingly. "Fuck off! I'm sending a text!" Finally he got it. Nevertheless he started to frisk around giggling foolishly and exclaiming in high pitched voice: "STOP FILMING MEEEE!!! STOP FILMING MEEEE!" I sent my message and answered a phone call. As I was talking he kept approaching me quickly, shouting in my ear: "STOP FILMING ME!", and laughing like if it was a great prank...

No comments:

Post a Comment