Monday 18 April 2011

Make money

By the end of Saturday night two youngsters stopped me on Oxford St. "Boss! Take us to our car! It's parked two blocks away. K'mon! Good price boss!" First of all I made sure where I was supposed to go. It really seemed close. "Ok guys! Give me a fiver and I'll take you." One of them had some change in his hand but the other passed me quickly a lovely, brand new 20£ note. Smoothly done. One of them got on my trike already... The note look impressively true. However when I touched it I didn't even need to look for a water mark. "I don't want it guys." The seated got off quickly. "What?! Why?!" "It looks too new... Too good... And the paper when you touch it..." "What?! Too new?! To good?!" The "bad" one looked at me with a scowl. "Ok. Leave him!" - said the "good" one. "You don't want to make money, maaan!" - exclaimed the "bad" one. I always admired a doubtless acting skill those people possess. They could, honestly, use it better than that...

No comments:

Post a Comment