Friday 8 April 2011

Urinal

Once I stopped in Cambridge Circus to use that urinal there. (Btw it's a great touchstone! One can tell newcomers from London dwellers straight away, while peeing... First ones giggle and try to take a picture of you. Others just pass by or join in...) So I left my rickshaw behind and approached the "touchstone". Much relieved I let my mind to drift away for a sec. All of the sudden, out of the tail of my eye, I spotted a rickshaw passing by. There was a customer sitting on it and a driver... "Hey, wait a minute!" - I said under my breath - "No way that guy is a rickshaw rider!" I took a closer look. The trike already moved on from Cambridge Circus and actually was crossing Charring Cross Rd., heading for pavement leading down Shaftesbury Ave. It was nearly on that paving when I realised everything. It was my rickshaw!!! Those bastards were basically taking her away! I dashed in pursuit of my lovely baby! They moved on through Shaftesbury Ave's pavement. I got them quickly. They were drunk, friendly and very proud of their prank. We shook hands and I offered them a lift.




picoodle.com


picoodle.com


picoodle.com


picoodle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment