Sunday 4 April 2010

Tarot

Yesterday I saw this freaky Irish guy, hanging around with a very small doggy. Suddenly he approached two guys standing next to me. He had something in his hand. He showed that to one of them and said: "Pick up three cards." I realised that what he was holding were some rumpled tarot cards. The guy followed his instructions. "Okay! Now let me see them! Hm... This one says that you gonna meet some hot lady! Aha! This one tells me that there`s some serious money on it`s way to you! And the last one... This girl will be really in love with you, boy!" The guy seemed to be extremly pleased by this divination. The fortune-teller asked him quickly for any change. The guy gave him some eagerly. "C`mon! Tell me some more shit, man!" - he exclaimed in excitement.

3 comments:

  1. Could you give this friend of yours my telephone number and the number of my bank account, please?
    I can tell him lots of things too! and quite cheap, sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The things that one does for some money... "Big Issue, mate?" Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete