Thursday 10 February 2011

Three crazy Froggies.

I started late and that time I coudn't get anything at all. Finally on Coventry St., right in a corner by Prince of Wales Theatre, where they show Mamma Mia, I spotted three lads in their mid twenties. They were pissed, frisky and French. Fortunately one of them spoke quite good English. Soon I had to take one of them mischievous creatures off my trike and put him on the floor as he was about to drive away by himself. There was a lot of laugh but we couldn't agree a price. They wanted a very cheap lift. I refused, they went towards Piccadilly Circus. Passing through China Town I started to reproach myself. "What kind of a salesman are you?!?" I asked myself and decided to give it another try. I went around quickly and entered Coventry St. again. I found them sitting on a fellow rider's trike. He looked very unhappy and clearly didn't know what to do. Apparently he didn't want to take them anywhere and they didn't want to get off... They saw me and came running. This time we found a compromise and set sail. Unfortunately two of them were all about fingering my arse. I had to stop twice to put an end to it. Next they focused on pulling my poor, old and worn out canopy up and down... They kept shouting some bullshit in French and did their best to rock my rickshaw like if it was a boat. Neither my rickshaw was a boat though, nor I was Bob Marley. Soon one of them jumped off and started to push the trike from behind. He was so energetic that I could hardly stop in red light by Shaftesbury Ave. Immediately he pulled out his willy and started to pee on the street right behind my rickshaw. Three plain clothes policemen got him then. I wonder how did they manage to tell him off, for he wasn't a linguist. His two mates, somewhat uneasy, passed me a couple of quid. We have never seen each other again since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment