Sunday 29 July 2012

Oh shit! Exhibitionism!

I have to warn everyone. This entry is for nerveless only. 
"You’d be quite surprised by the amount of exhibitionism that happens around us every single day. Of course, not the disturbing flashers who jump out of bushes, but the soft hot flashing that can be so hot." - reads www.lovepanky.com in the article "Sexy Exhibitionism – How to Get Naked in Public". Even if hot flashing could be hot (sic! sic! what a nonsense!) flashers don't need to jump out of bushes to be disturbing, and yes, it is quite surprising! I'll spare you the story of a customer who decided to "finish himself off" on my trike on the way to Knightsbridge, for it is basically too creepy. Last Saturday night though, I follow Brewer Street. It's dark, rather cold and my pocket is rather empty. I am in front of some shop, move on slowly. Suddenly somebody calls me, saying something that I don't quite grasp. The only thing I'm sure about is that someone offers me money. I catch a glimpse of a guy sitting on a step behind a little pillar. It seems like his pants are down... I'm thinking: "Another perv", but I put on a brave face and ask: "Where would you like to go?" "I just need some toilet paper!" - says he - "Have you got any? I'll give you £10!" "I like your style!" - I tell him. I really can't believe it, can't stop myself from laughing as I jump off my trike. I pick up some tissues and pass them to him. He accepts, produces his wallet and gives me £20. He just seats there on the step, pants down, like if nothing happened, even though he probably just laid some seriously hot and heavy brick. I can't tell if he's blushing while flashing but I doubt it, for in darkness you feel no regret, plus it's not in his pants, which counts. I wish him a pleasant evening and I'm off.





No comments:

Post a Comment