Thursday 12 July 2012

Why I don't like lesbians

That night weather tricked me again. It was warm, nice and dry, so I decided to leave my canopy at the base,  moved out enthusiastically, got two-three quick lifts and soon got caught by a vehement downpour too... Fortunately I soon found a shelter, by Travelodge Hotel on High Holborn Street and Museum Street's corner. An architect who designed that hotel was so kind, that he left a recess in the ground floor's right corner. Me and my rickshaw sneaked in there neatly. If only that place could protect one, as well, from recession... In any case the rain could not diffuse through. Unfortunately lesbians could. Four of them appeared out of the blue. Even though myself being in charge of THAT particular tricycle was out of question, no one asked questions. Two of them sat quickly on it, third one took the operator's place and was clearly about to take off! The fourth one, poor creature, was simply butching around. "You snooze, you lose!" I said to myself and fearlessly stepped into trajectory! Collision was inevitable. Fortunately killing me softly with rickshaw didn't work. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" The "driver" looked me gently in the eye. Petting her was not my ambition. "It's all right. Just get off!" She did. I stepped aside. The two seated stayed. There was some smooching and boob squeezing going on. I didn't fancy a threesome, neither quartet nor quintet. Dem ladies were not exactly my type anyway ^_^. After a while two of them moved on and from some distance started to urge two remaining. Enjoying each other's company those were not in a hurry. Finally though, all of them were gone. I approached my trike and to my distress discovered that pouch on the grip rail was wide open. I had two Pret-a-manger sandwiches there. Those bitches pinched them!

No comments:

Post a Comment