Tuesday 17 August 2010

Dutch courage

Late in the night or maybe very early in the morning Wardour St. swarms with a wild life. Tonight I just saw there those two dodgy guys discussing loudly. I heard one of them exclaiming: "You've got to decide which side you are on!!!" The same moment I saw that freaky geezer talking loudly to himself. First I couldn't make out what was he saying. Finally I got it: "I GOT NO FEAR!" Some other guy, ignoring his own girlfriend who clearly was trying to stop any verbal exchange with that nutter, shouted to him: "So you are not scared of me?" Soliloquizer stepped off a few paces: "Fear is the key, mate! I'm not scared of you while I'm walking away..." He produced a flask of whiskey, took a sip and stated: "I need some dutch courage!"

No comments:

Post a Comment