Sunday 15 August 2010

A tenner back

Once I met a couple who wanted to get from around Leicester Sq. station to around Bond St. tube. They were in their late twenties. That guy was haggling a lot. His beautiful girlfriend tried to persuade him to stop it but he was a hard nut to crack... Finally he got satisfied with a bargain and we hit the road. We got there and quite unexpectedly he gave me a big tip. Both of them looked very pleased. They told me they enjoyed the journey very much. Suddenly that woman came close to me and ordered a quick good bye kisses. I understood she wanted to kiss me on a cheek but she went straight for my lips. Before I got any time to react she smooched me and also attempted to apply some tongue action. I stepped back quickly and gave her boyfriend a nervous look. He, obviously, wasn´t too enthusiastic about it, but nevertheless, he said very quietly: "Just give us a tenner back and take her with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment