Saturday 25 June 2011

Incredible Adventure(s) of Superman Alex

Superman Alex arrived to the base very excited. He left his rickshaw in the middle of the passage, came to the office and started his story: "I just had a lift to Fabric. Then that guy gets on my trike's saddle and he has hands full of some drug. He puts his hands to his face, clouds of white powder floating around him. He looks like Tony Montana. And then he just freezes there. I want to go, so I ask him to move over but he just ignores me... I try to lift him up gently but he's just completely rigid and he falls down... And he just stays there, his body all stiff. Ambulance arrives and then some other guy comes over to me and starts to shout..." "Who's this rickshaw?!?" - Suddenly we heard impatient voices. "Go and clear the passage Alex! You will finish the story later!" But he never came back, probably sharing the word in the depths of garage...

No comments:

Post a Comment