Sunday 28 February 2010

Mafia Wars

As everyone probably knows facebook offers us many silly games to be played online. "Mafia Wars" is one of them. I`m an addict. I started to erm... practice it in the end of last summer and by now I got to the level 260 something... Nothing to be proud of, as a matter of fact. Well, now check this! I`ve got this friend. Let say his name is Jimmy. He rides a rickshaw too. Approximately about six weeks ago he joined facebok and converted himself to Mafia... At the moment he is at least about 40 - 50 levels above me. What has taken months and months to me he just achieves in the blink of an eye...
Last night I have seen him working. We stop to chat a little and I ask: "Hey Jimmy! Isn`t your girlfriend angry with you? It seems like you play Mafia all the time!" "She was!" he answers cheerfuly "however I explained to her what`s going on in this game and now she`s playing it for me while I`m working". That`s sooo romantic - don`t you agree? XD

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Nice one! I tried to introduce my girlfriend on Winning Eleven (football game for Play Station platform) but neither of us are as good as your friend "Jimmy".

    ReplyDelete