Tuesday 2 February 2010

OOWAHMATE?!

A weekend had started. As usual I went out late, well after nightfall. As soon as I hit the road I saw a gorgeous girl, and lo!!! Once she saw my rickshaw (or me - who could tell) she moved across the street towards me!!! My heart started missing a beat! The nearest lamppost didn`t work for some reason. I couldn`t make out her face very well from the distance but her figure was reminding me about those heroines from comics... She was very tall, very busty and leggy. When she stopped by my side and made just a little utterance I realised that in fact she was a brazilian transsexual. My heartbeat got abruptly very regular again. She wanted to go to Soho for a tenner and I eagerly pushed the pedals on. After a while we stopped in a red light. There was a bunch of english lads standing in a corner of the street. Immediately they spotted my passenger. I could tell that first they got beguiled as much as I did. They didn`t remain spelbound for too long though and one of them quickly called out to my customer: "Oowahmate?"

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Brazilian transsexual passenger! Was her name João?

    ReplyDelete