Tuesday 14 December 2010

Father Christmas

Why people who go out for a drink in December eagerly wear Father Christmas's suits?!? In any case I met one of those last night on Oxford St. He was quite drunk and looked lost. I asked him if he needed directions. "Thank you mate!" - he replied politely - "I know very well where I am. I do appreciate what you do! I don't think you can help me but I'll give you a story." I was all ears :)
"Look at this building! I've got to buy it within a few days..." "Really?! What you gonna do with it?"
"I'll smash it and then I'll rebuild it. The problem is that property behind it... I've been working on it during last five days... " He looked ridiculous in his red suit. He was pretty boozy and the whole situation was hmmm... surreal. Nevertheless I tended to believe that he was genuine. Finally he shook my hand and disappeared in depths of night...

No comments:

Post a Comment