Friday 20 May 2011

Good bum loving

That British born Asian lad appeared out of nowhere. There were two of us, me and Alex, just standing on Old Compton St. That boy was soooo high, you could tell by his eyes. He wanted to go to Victoria, then to Leicester Sq, then pretty much anywhere... The problem was that he wasn't really into paying any more than three pounds... He didn't want to fuck off either. So he was there talking bullshit, his eyes even more loquacious than himself... He looked possessed. "I'm scared of you!" I told him. "You are a demon!" "What?! Me a demon!? Look at your earrings! 666!" He started a sophisticated solo on his air guitar. "Sweet Jesus!" - Was my answer. "Fuck Jesus" - He exclaimed. "I'm not gay!" "What!? I'll give a good bum loving!" - He assured me moving his hips back and forth energetically. "Where are you from?" - He asked all of the sudden. - "Are you Hungarian?" He started to utter some basic, bullshit words in Magyar, visibly proud of himself. Alex tried to talk some sense into guy, to no effect though. Lad looked at him at asked: "Where are you from?" "He's a Hungarian too." - I answered quickly. He started to repeat same bullshit as before... Some people wanted directions, asked for a price of a lift. We named it. He pried abruptly: "No! NO!!! It's three pounds! Don't pay any more than three pounds!!!" It was too much. I pedalled off...

No comments:

Post a Comment