Sunday 25 July 2010

Drowsy

A guy just sat on my trike when I stopped in red light on Oxford Circus. He was shitfaced. "Pall Mall number one!" He ordered. I demanded money upfront. He showed me his debit card. The nearest cashpoint was very close. I stopped over there and asked him to pick up his cash. He didn't move and seemed to fall asleep. I was on a bus stop on Regent St. I didn't want just to kick him out for I was pretty sure he would say I attacked him. I tried to talk to him but he didn't even open his eyes. I saw a police van and tried to wave it down but they ignored me. Finally I caught my rickshaw by handlebar and shook it violently. That impressed him enough to take a look around. I told him quickly that my trike was not a place to sleep and showed him cashpoints nearby. He got off and stayed there. I wasn't disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment