Sunday 18 July 2010

A guy who wanted to help

I was on Regent St. when I spotted a couple. A gorgeous, yet very drunk blond woman leaning against a guy who was trying to make her walk straight. He clearly got enough of it for he stopped me, made her sit on my trike and got in himself. Immediately they were joined by another hot blondie, that one pretty sober, who told me to go to Montague St. That guy looked very contented while sitting between them. He kept wooing the shitfaced one all the time. "So am I sleeping in your bed tonight, darling? I left all my cousins to help you, innit?!" It didn`t take a genius to realise that they were complete strangers and he basically tries to get into her pants. Sadly enough that woman was in a very poor shape. Likely she even passed out. Apparently the other woman was her friend and they stayed in a hotel room together. Suddenly the first one started to throw up. Luckily she managed to vomit outside my vehicle, some of it got on a side of the body though. The rascal seeing that exclaimed: "Don`t worry! I`ll pay you extra! Just stop by a cash point!" He was bullshitting both of them now with a huge amount of stupidities. It was very hard to listen to it.
As soon as I got to a cash point he protested: "No! No! I need Lloyds! I can`t get my cash here!" "Why not?" One of the ladies was surprised. I knew already that he was lying. He asked me to go around to find a Lloyds branch. I said it was a fiver more and went on. Soon he informed me that ladies got money to pay me so we can go directly to their hotel... Nevertheless I had to go in circles and it was his fault. The drunk one`s teeth were rattling. That didn`t stop the scum. "So you`re letting me stay, innit?!" The other woman answered quickly: "What, in our room?! No!" "But she said..." He indicated the drunk one. Apparently she sobered off somewhat. "I didn`t say that!" "Oh, so that`s how women are! I helped you and now..." Women didn`t listen to him, they paid me and walked away. Immediately he tagged along some bypassers and started to bullshit them... I drove off.

No comments:

Post a Comment