Monday 26 July 2010

GLC

It actually just happened. I took a guy from Oxford St. to Victoria Station. I soon as we got there he jumped off my trike, looked at me at said: "That's sweat on your forehead, right? You are working hard! I want to ask you a favor! Have you got a pen?" Somehow I knew already what was in store.
"You've got no money, right?" "Well, I've got only six pounds for me train home." I was rather upset. "You take a fucking piss!" "Listen! Just write down your phone number for me and I will give you your money tomorrow! I know you work hard!" I looked at him and said: "You are lucky I'm not a nutter cause nothing would actually stop me right now..." "I know! Look..." He took a goldie looking chain off his neck and passed it over to me. "I owe you just a couple of quid. This is worth at least £150! Keep it until I'll pay you!" Being sure that it was but a useless gimcrack I accepted it anyway thinking about my collection of track suits. It rose my spirits somehow. We shook hands. "Don't lose my chain!" He shouted and was gone. I'm wearing it right now. It's heavy. Finally I'm a geezer! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment