Friday 21 May 2010

Original nutter

Last night in Oxford St. I heard a woman screaming: "Stop it! Oh! Stop it!" It`s not what ladies usually shout in this area on a weekend nights so I looked in puzzelment in direction from where the voice came. I saw a short, skinny guy who was kicking a passing by rickshaw and then started to push it frantically from behind... It was his girlfriend that was screaming. The rickshaw rider was fleeing in horror. I drove there, stepped next to the nutter and asked him: "What did he do to you?" "He stepped off where he shouldn`t! And now you are doing the same!" He raised his clenched fist. "FUCK OFF!!!" he adressed me with bitter hate. His girlfriend was pleading him to cool down but he didn`t care. Indeed he was a wee size, but his eyes... He was possessed! Probably just mixed his usual dose of medicines with some liquor... The effect was imposing. Beyond any doubt I was dealing here with some serious supernatural powers. Completely awestruck I watched him in silence. He kicked my trike once and shouted: "You didn`t need this! FUCK OFF!!!" His woman kept begging him to stop it. Some guy who was just passing by, chewing on his nightly kebab, asked him what was happenning. He immediately turned towards him, his clenched fist raised high. Nevertheless the kebab consumer wasn`t impressed by stricking poses and they started some, rather peculiar, conversation. They were taking their time. I left them to it.

1 comment: