Sunday 23 May 2010

To Old Street with a hottie

One night me and my mate we parked in Perry`s Pl by Oxford St chatting idly and waiting in vain. Time was passing coldbloodedly. Suddenly I saw a hottie. Tall, blond and absolutely fit she approached me and asked: "How much to Old Street?" A closer look revealed that in fact she was about forty years old. Nevertheless she was really good looking and most certainly very experienced as well. Not to mention her conspicuous shitfacedness. Unfortunately I was on duty that night and therefore I was expected somewhere else in about forty minutes. Considering that I didn`t feel like going as far as Old St. I tried to explain that to her. I also suggested that my mate would take her anywhere she likes. "Of what age are you?" - she smiled at me - "I`ll give you that much if you take me there." She named a round sum and I stopped hesitating.
We moved. Before we reached the bottom of New Oxford St she ordered: "Stop! Stop! I need to pee!" I turned left into Museum St to find a quiet place for her to discharge the bladder. She quickly jumped off my trike telling me neither to watch her peeing nor to go away with her purse. Fortunately I`m not much of a Peeping Tom, especially when it comes to drunk peeing women, or a thief. As we were carrying on towards Old St she tried to call someone a few times but clearly wasn`t answered. She left some whispering voicemail instead and it seemed to me that she was sobbing. After a while I got to the roundabout by Old St. station and we stopped there. "Take me a bit further!" she demanded sitting on my rickshaw. An experienced rickshaw rider knows all too well how elusive a term is "a bit further", therefore I asked her quickly: "Where about exactly?" "Just to Hackney Farm!" "Well, first of all I`m runnig late, you know, and secondly I would charge you more for that." "Come on! Take me home!" Her smile was full of spicey promises. Now that was a hard nut to crack! As I mentioned before, that night, I had things to do and places to go... Actually I was late already. Her invitation, however tempting, was unacceptable. "I`ll stop a black cab for you!" I said. I managed to wave down two. She didn`t move. I explained my situation. She didn`t care. I started to beg her. She kept smiling innocently. My position was pretty awkward. I was on duty and because of her I was proving to be negligent. We already spent there at least half an hour. She saw me growing uneasy. I did my best not to be rude but finally I said plainly that I was not taking her anywhere. She got very angry. "You didn`t even ask my phone number!" she sputtered. That said she walked away with passion, her fury manifesting itself in her every movement.

1 comment: