Saturday 22 May 2010

What`s your story?

Once an American, somewhat corpulent guy, asked me to take him from Old Compton St. to Edgware Rd. As soon as he got on my trike he asked me: "What`s your story?!" I told him something like: "The nights are dark and grim and so is my soul..." I guess it didn`t prove satisfactory for him, for he kept shouting this question to everybody we met on our way and people were looking at each other saying under their breaths: "Aha... An American!" After a while we got on Oxford St. At some point I needed to hit the breaks abruptly. My customer not expecting that, lost his balance, fell forward and landed on my back. Clearly it turned him on! He started to praise my strength, repeating how fuckin fit I am etc. Finally exclaimed: "You are hot like Beyonce!!!" I wasn`t quite sure if I should be thankful for this, a very uncomon indeed, compliment. Next he started to ask me if I had a girlfriend and didn`t seem to be very pleased hearing that I did. Notwithstanding he added quickly: "Is she also hot like Beyonce?" I told him she was not too bad at all.
When I eventually got him to his hotel he very much wanted to invite me for a drink but seeing that there`s no way to persuade me to it just said:
"Come here tomorrow with your girlfriend! We`ll ride around!!!"

1 comment: