Tuesday 16 November 2010

Celebrities

One night I started early enough to stop in front of some theater while it was kicking out. I thought I was lucky when a young couple approached me. Much to my surprise as soon as they sat on my trike I got surrounded by a bunch of paparazzi. Flash lamps blazed wildly. My customers didn't seem to mind at all. By the way I had no clue whom they might be... After a little while of striking poses they asked me to move on. The destination was not distant. They didn't ask for a price. I felt curious about how generous those celebs would be. I didn't want to seem greedy though. I decided to give them a reasonable price. Still something in me was expecting a handsome tip. We stopped in front of a popular club in Soho. I asked for £3 per person. That guy put some coins in my hand, thanked me and they were gone quickly. I checked and... It was only five pounds...

No comments:

Post a Comment