Thursday 11 November 2010

Hot cash

A rickshaw stopped in front of me. Two girls jumped off and started to run away without paying the rider. They split and one of them was silly enough to escape my way. I quickly got off my trike, grabbed the wench, lifted her up and carried back. She was very young and cute. The rider who brought them managed to stop the other one. She was a nasty butch dyke. "Let me go! I will pay!" - exclaimed my captive. I lowered her on the ground. She looked at me with admiration: "Wooooow! You are soooo strong!" The other one hearing this gave me a murderous look. "Come here!" The gal took me by my hand and started to push it down her panties. "What the hell are you doing?!!!" - I asked trying to set myself free and nervously looking around. "Oh K'mon!!! I said I was paying! Don't worry! Just put your hand down there..." - she said in such a straightforward manner that I basically followed her instructions. I touched her short cropped pubic her, reached deeper and right by her pussy I found a little wad of notes... "Have you got it? Now give it to me..." - said that Succubus. She paid the man and passed me her phone number, as well. Her lesbian companion was watching me with hate, dangerously close to explode...

No comments:

Post a Comment