Tuesday 9 November 2010

Theatrical

Around quarter past 4am streets were empty. On my way back to base I followed Shaftesbury Ave until I got to New Oxford St. Then I had to stop in red light. There was a guy standing by and I saw another one approaching, while checking something in his mobile. When the one with mobile got closer the first showed him some leaflet and uttered: "Excuse me sir, have you been to this nightclub?" The other one just ignored him. "Excuse me sir, have you been to this nightclub?" - he repeated intrusively, that leaflet in his extended hand. This time the intruded grabbed leaflet from intruder's palm and slapped him forehand with it. They burst into laughter and walked away together. I laughed as well in appreciation for the show. Suddenly "the intruded" turned round and shouted in my direction: "Is there any kebab shop around here?" "Sure! There's one by Leicester Sq. station!" "AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" - he laughed loudly and pointed me out with his finger - "NICE TRY!!!" Off they went.

No comments:

Post a Comment