Friday 26 November 2010

Sexual equality



Whether Emily Davison wanted to attach a Women's Social and Political Union's flag to King's horse Anmar, or not, she was very much successful indeed with the bombing of Chancellor of the Exchequer David Lloyd George's house. That woman had balls, no doubt! How exactly did that contribute to a change in social views is not very clear to me. Nevertheless I'm really happy to see women serving in armed forces, police or being fire fighters. I feast my eyes on female politicians and businesswomen. I totally support Topfreedom. Notwithstanding, once I decided to take a leak at that urinal on Cambridge Circus. Unfortunately I wasn't able to empty my bladder in peace. A passing by French girl looked at me and asked: "Don't you think that it's a bit unfair with the ladies?" What did she really mean? Is having a willey something a bit sex-discriminative? I bet that bit could be a good fun indeed!
As my dear friend Uco uses to say: ¿DONDE VAMOS A ACABAR?


picoodle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment