Wednesday 3 March 2010

Helpful

Once after a busy saturday night I found on my trike a passport with a credit card inside. It was already early sunday morning. I considered that it was a serious matter. I checked the passport and I found inside of it this emergency contact number, written with a pencil. Immediately I made a phone call. "Hallo" - I heard a male, groggy voice. "Hallo! Do you know..." I gave him the passport holder`s name. "Wrong number!" - he just hung up. I double checked the number. There was no mistake, for sure! I repeated the call. I tried to explain what was going on. "Look mate!" - the guy was getting irritated - "It`s not funny to wake people up at this time on sunday morning." He hung up again. He didn`t even listen! I was determined to sort out this misunderstanding. I called him one more time. He got furious: "I don`t know who gave you this number, but I will find out who you are and then I will breake both your hands and legs!!!".

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what happened then. Once I found a very fancy mobile phone on my rickshaw and so I arranged the details to give it back to the owner. In return, I got wine and chocolate and a happy customer, not the threaten like this waked gentlemen.

    ReplyDelete