Sunday 28 March 2010

Spiky iron fence

I went out in the night time, as usual. Suddenly a bizarre sight drew my attention. I saw a pair of black people. She was standing on the pavement, laughing histerically and he was literarily lying, face down, on top of the spiky iron fence. I watched in amazement. I couldn`t understand what I was seeing. "Why should one lie like that, on top of the metal spikes? Does he enjoy himself? Is he comfortable?" All those questions occured to me at once. I stopped next to them and doublechecked. Beyond any doubt the guy was not a fakir. He looked at me and uttered weakly: "Man! Please help me!" Woman kept laughing. I got off my trike and stepped forward. He somehow managed not to get forked so far, but clearly was losing his strenght. I could smell alcohol on his breath. Fortunately he was not too big. Quickly I got him "off the hook". He was VERY gratefull. I moved on, looking forward to fighting dragons and setting princeses free.

1 comment:

  1. "looking forward to fighting dragons and setting princeses free" Fantastic! Once again you expressed yourself in a graceful way!

    ReplyDelete