Sunday 14 March 2010

A kitten for free

Sunday night was most definitely over. By 4 am I was turning left from Old Compton St. into Charring Cross Rd, like milion times before, heading back to the base. When I was passing by this 24 h fastfood store somebody called on me:
"-Where you going?" - I turned around. A guy was stading on the pavement.
"-Where YOU wanna go?" - I got off and stood next to him.
"-Take us there, around the corner" - he indicated a general direction - "for two quid!"
There were two of them, both in their forties. One - a very tall and very drunk too, and the other, that just spoke - shorter, a bit more sober and, as it soon appeared, much more frustrated.
"-What place you`re going to?"
"-Listen, you can take us THERE for two quid or you carry on, wasting your time." - uttered the shorter one.
"-I`m sorry, but I need to know where you guys going, first. Are you looking for anything?"
"-We want pussy!" - they agreed quickly. The shorter looked at me duobtfuly:
" -But you`re gay! You not gonna know..."
I just laughed.
"-So you guys want some prostitutes, yeah?"
"-No!" - shouted the smaller one - " We want a pussy for free!!!"
"-We want a lively bar or a disco with girls..." - interposed the tall guy
"-Guys!" - I laughed again - "- It`s nearly monday morning, everything is shut!"
"-Wow wow wow!" - the shorty obviously knew better. - "I`m not a fucking tourist, mate!"
"-And I`m not a German before you ask me..." - mysteriously put in the tall drunk.
"-Don`t give me this shit! I`m local! There must be something open! I`ll give you a fiver if you take us to Wardour St!"- went on the shorty.
"-Ok! Let`s do it!"
"-There! I pay you upfront!"
Getting on the rickshaw was a real challenge for the tall one... He nearly fell. Shorty was laughing his ass off. When it was his turn to get on, he looked at me and said intimidatingly:
"-If you try to mug me off, I swear, I will fuck you up!"
"-Don`t worry!"
"-I`m not worried, mate..."
As soon as we moved on he started to scream at me: "Faster! We are in a hurry! LOL! LOL!" Every now and then he was adding that: "I`m just joking, mate!" On and on like that... He was also trying to grab my arse. Fortunately we were separated by the plastic rainshield. I concentrated on breathing. We got into Romilly St. He kept screaming, cackling, punching the rainshield and trying to touch my buttocks. "I`m just joking mate!" "That`s all right!" "Ha! So you like it!" He doubled his efforts. I got a vision of myself, grabing my trike by the front wheel, overturning it and then kicking him until the rainshield was all red. I concentrated on breathing instead. Soon we arrived to Wardour St.
"-Here we are!" - I announced.
"-You`re kicking us out?!" - the shorty was clearly disappointed - "take us somewhere lively!"
"-I told you everything was shut, wait here for two hours more an they will open again..."
"-Places like that should be open 24 h! All right! Give me a pound back!"
I told him quickly I had no change.
He got out, turned his back on me and started to piss on the nearest building.
The big one got off the rickshaw with a great difficulty. The shorty snapped, pissing:
"-I already payed him!"
The tall one tapped me on the shoulder:
"-You`re a good man!"
"-Thank you!"
I was gone immediately, thinking how lovely I was gonna describe it here.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Do you remember the "Victoria Station guy"? I never accepted him on my rickshaw because of that. Nevertheless, I had a Hollywood celebrity on my bike and this person slapped my ass saying "Faster, faster"! My answer to this? "If you keep on doing that I'll never more watch anything from you". The intimidation yielded 50 quid for a 10 pound ride worth!

    ReplyDelete